TOKIMONSTA - YOUNG ART SOUND COMPILATION
Jennifer Lee aka Tokimonsta has quickly established herself as a producer on the rise with her luscious productions of hip hop influence and dream like sounds that instantly stick with you. The Los Angeles native has shown us that there are deeper textures and layers beyond the general sense of EDM.
Tokimonsta’s debut album Desiderium in 2014 was received extremely well and led her to join forces and collaborate with game changing artists including Anderson .Paak, Jonny Pierce (The Drums), Turek, Cri,and more. Since then, her mind bending sound continued to be consistent with storytelling utilizing her signature hybrid sound that is literally making waves well into 2017.
This year, the producer is blessing us with more peak time love making music. On February 3rd, Tokimonsta is set to release Young Art Sound, a compilation from her very own label Young Art, featuring remixes of previously released songs and music from friends like allie, GITCHII, and label mate Cri. Here’s a little taste of the compilation. Get ready to be drenched in sensual energy.
a l l i e - WILDCAT
Tokimonsta and Cri kick off The Young Art Sound Tour February 2nd. Dates and full track listing below:
YOUNG ART SOUND – TRACK LISTING
01. CRi – “Oda”
02. a l l i e - “Wildcat”
03. TOKiMONSTA (feat. Anderson .Paak & KRANE) - “Put It Down [Exile Remix]”
04. Jesse Boykins III x Two Fresh - “Live Love”
05. GITCHII x Soslo - “Lazers”
06. Mono/Poly - “Intergalactic”
07. TOKiMONSTA (feat. KRANE) - “Put It Down [Instrumental]”
08. Wear Patterns (feat. Rush Midnight) - “Undone [Beat Ventriloquists Remix]” 09. Mike Gao - “Ivory”
10. CRi - “Why I Love You (feat. Ouri & Odile M.) [Rosewater Ctz Remix]”
11. Gavin Turek - “Surrender [Stranger Remix]”
12. Josh One - “Further (feat. Eighty) [MRR - Drumetrics Remix]”
Pre-Order Young Art Sound here: http://smarturl.it/YoungArtSound
About Beca Arredondo
Beca Arredondo is easily unamused with all things not related to her interests. On her good days you can catch her avoiding the California sun and glued to her Mac plotting the next big thing. If you happen to run into her on the street and notice her wearing headphones do NOT disturb her. She is not responsible for any possible damage. Aside from the above she's very sweet and perky and responds well to good music and food.